Join ACFIM Membership a team of Africans who believe in democracy as the most viable system of governance for African countries.
The lack of electoral integrity is a major bottleneck for Africa’s democratization process. Uncontrolled, undeclared, and opaque money in politics is a major cause of the lack of electoral integrity.
ACFIM is working on developing homegrown solutions to curb the monetization and commercialization of politics as one avenue of building electoral integrity for sustainable democracy in Africa.
ACFIM Membership Categories
ACFIM is the go-to place when it comes to research, legal, and policy analysis on the subject of political finance. ACFIM takes lead in building the capacity of Electoral Management Bodies in Africa to enhance transparency in political finance.
ACFIM Membership Benefits
ACFIM is also the host organisation for the African Election Observers Network (AfEONet), the apex coordinating platform for domestic election observers in Africa.
- Access ACFIM workshops, conferences, webinars, Annual symposiums resources, and trainings on money in politics in Africa
- Participate in advocacy and outreach activities to African Governments and the African Union Headquarters.
- Participate in virtual talk shows monthly webinars on money-in-politics in Africa
- Get a copy of ACFIM’s weekly news magazine – Secrets Known, including upcoming events, reports, job opportunities, and research.
- Shape the agenda and priorities of Africa’s democratisation process
- Make your voice heard in shaping the agenda on campaign finance legislation
- Engage the leading champions, policy makers, and donors shaping the future of transparent political financing in African countries.